The Timberwolf is a championship level, Par 61 course located directly on the banks of the Mississippi River. A challenging and fun track played through a vast, beautiful landscape. Five different bodies of water come into play with aquatic wildlife such as turtles, frogs, fish, ducks, bald eagles and much more around every turn. A solid variety of shots are needed to score well. Iconic raised and terraced greens, river views and wildlife galore make the Timberwolf an enjoyable experience for all skill levels. The par 5 18th may be the most exciting finishing hole in disc golf! The connection to nature combined with the thrill of the sport makes it a must play!
Although the Lynx is the easier of the two courses at the Airborn Disc Golf Preserve, it will still challenge players of all skill levels with a mix of open and wooded throws. The balance of long contoured fairways with technical, wooded tunnel shots creates a unique balance that will refine all aspects of your game. An abundance of wildlife is all around as you meander among the multiple ponds, streams, and wooded areas of the Preserve. The property is spaced in a way where you often feel like your group is the only one on the grounds. A peaceful, serene, and fun experience to enjoy in any season.
- Day Pass = $5
Unlimited play for the day. Cash required when Pro Shop is closed. Please deposit cash into the indicated slot on the side of the Pro Shop
- Membership = $250
Unlimited golf for the year. Included: Ability to fish on the property, custom wood mini.
- The Preserve Wednesday league begins on May 19th and will continue until October.
- Players may sign up any time all day, from 9 am to 6 pm and play with or join groups of no more than 5. We have two separate pools each Tuesday, The Lynx and/or the Timberwolf. Players may sign up for either league, or play both if they have enough time.
- League fee is $10 for Amateur Divisions and $15 for Pro divisions. League player must also have a daily pass or season pass to participate. There is also an optional $5 ace pool for each course.
- The payout for pro divisions are in cash, and merchandise for the Amateur Divisions redeemable in the pro shop.
- If you don’t have a group scheduled, you may show up and we will set you up with a grouping.
- Individuals who fail to purchase required pass for play will be banned from the Preserve.
- Dogs are welcome. Must be on leash at all times and please pick up after them.
- No Littering. Violators will be banned from the Preserve. This includes cigarette butts.
- Be kind to all Preserve guests, and play disc golf!